Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gettin Sexy Challenge


I'm taking part of the challenge that Katie posted for the month of October. As a part of the challenge I am suppose to come up with goals that will make me feel sexier by the end of October.  I love this idea!
Here are my goals:

1.  Continue eating good, healthy food including lots of veggies and fruit. 

2.  Cutting out all junk food from my diet.  My one a day candy bar and sweet tea habit has been kicked to the curb!

3. Finding some "girlie" colored nail polish and keeping my nails nicely painted for the whole month.  I'm a low maintenance kind of girl who is dying to be prettier.

4.  Using the good smelling lotion daily instead of saving it for a special occasion.

5.  Sleeping in real pajamas and not my husbands old tee shirts and sweat pants.  (This might be the hardest goal to keep as I'm not sure I fit into any of my pajamas!)

Thanks for the challenge, Katie, it is just what I needed!

4 comments:

  1. I set all weight loss and exercise goals but I love your girly goals. Nice going on joining the challenge its a great way to start your weight loss journey. Good luck and I'm in the challenge to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, Kaye! Glad to have you aboard. =)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you tons of luck with the October challenge!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your girlie goals. I would have one, only one and that would be to dress in grown up woman clothes everyday instead of my stretchy pants and over sized t-shirts. Okay, maybe put on make-up too.

    ReplyDelete