Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weigh In - Day 1

I did it, I dusted off the scale and stepped on it. I knew the number would be scary and it was. I officially weigh more now then I did when I was 9 months pregnant. But it's okay, I'm not freaking out too bad. I think not knowing the number was almost worse.

On another note. I've been feeling sick lately and this morning I'm feeling bad enough to call the doctor. I really hope it isn't bronchitis, I'm suppose to go out of town tomorrow and I don't want to miss that trip. It's my 25th wedding anniversary and my husband and I really need this time together.

Off to call the doctor and eat a healthy breakfast.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 25 years together. I will be praying that its not bronchitis, maybe its just alittle cold or something. I always get sick when the weather starts changing from summer to fall. Have fun on your trip and let us know how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I started my weight loss journey I weighed 2 pounds more than I did when I delivered my almost 10 lb child. We all have to start somewhere!

    I found that a weight loss tracker on the top of my blog really helped me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary. Doesn't it seem that we always get sick at these important times? Maybe some Mucinex would help you feel better. Good luck at the doctor's office. Get some good advice to share with us in the eat less/move more category.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaye great job taking that first step!!! So proud of you!!! Happy Anniversary to you and Hubby!!! Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the well wishes. I have the meds I need to get better and it is a great reinforcment for me to work diligently to regain my health. We will enjoy this anniversary no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend, and I hope you feel better-kick that crap before it sets in!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete