Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gettin Sexy Challenge - Sunday Update



Here is a review of my goals:

1.  Continue eating good, healthy food including lots of veggies and fruit.  I've been sick so I haven't eaten much at all but I did manage to eat some fruit.

2.  Cutting out all junk food from my diet.  My one a day candy bar and sweet tea habit has been kicked to the curb! No candy or sweet tea!

3. Finding some "girlie" colored nail polish and keeping my nails nicely painted for the whole month.  I'm a low maintenance kind of girl who is dying to be prettier. As you can see from the photo above, I managed to find a great color called "Girls Just Want To Play"!  Love it!

4.  Using the good smelling lotion daily instead of saving it for a special occasion. Forgot the good smelling lotion at home so didn't even use it for a special occasion (my 25th anniversary)!

5.  Sleeping in real pajamas and not my husbands old tee shirts and sweat pants.  (This might be the hardest goal to keep as I'm not sure I fit into any of my pajamas!)  I did manage to find a nightgown that fits and I've been wearing it everynight.

Hope everyone's challenge goals are going well!


3 comments:

  1. 4 out of 5 goals met is very good. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!!! I adore that color nail polish!! Good good choice!!!! And like what christina said... 4 of 5 goals met... is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good for keeping up with all those goals and you were sick too ! Hoping you all feeling better soon.

    Love the nail polish, OPI ?

    ReplyDelete