Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gettin' Sexy Challenge - Week 2 Check-in

Below are my goals and an update on how I am doing:

1.  Continue eating good, healthy food including lots of veggies and fruit.  I'm still sick but have continued to as much healthy food as I can manage.


2.  Cutting out all junk food from my diet.  My one a day candy bar and sweet tea habit has been kicked to the curb! Broke down and ate one candy bar.  I let stress get to me and sabotaged myself.  But I'm back on track now.

3. Finding some "girlie" colored nail polish and keeping my nails nicely painted for the whole month.  I'm a low maintenance kind of girl who is dying to be prettier. I took my chipping polish off on Friday and will repaint my nails tonight.


4.  Using the good smelling lotion daily instead of saving it for a special occasion. Using the good smelling lotion everyday!  Surprisingly, this is my favorite part of the challenge!


5.  Sleeping in real pajamas and not my husbands old tee shirts and sweat pants.  (This might be the hardest goal to keep as I'm not sure I fit into any of my pajamas!)  Like I stated above, I am into week two of bronchitis and am REALLY not feeling good.  Therefore, I have reverted to my comfy p.j.'s until I start to feel better.

Overall, I didn't do well this week.  Being sick has really knocked me off my feet.  I slept 10 1/2 hours on Friday night and 12 hours last night.  I'm really struggling to stay positive and stay on track.  I keep praying to feel better.  Maybe tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Ugh poor thing!! I hate being sick! and how crappy is it to have adorable nails when you are sick...?? then again... glancing at them will make you smile... and smiles always make you feel a little better!! I hope you get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete