Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My First Blog Award!



I have received my first blog award!! Below are the 5 questions I am instructed to answer.

THANK THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU THE AWARD:  Thank you Christina from I am sick of being as big as a house!

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:             
Describe your blog in 5 words: honest, personal, daily, theraputic, and real.
             
WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOUR LIFE? I would love to see what it feels like to live my life without anxiety and panic attacks. 

NAME 10 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
  
 1).  I met my husband when I was 14 and married him when I was 22.  We just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary!

2).   I used to train for 100 mile bike races….a mere 5 years ago.

 3).  I went back to work 5 years ago after being a stay at home mom.  It was the best “job” I ever had and I miss it.
 
4).  I have two sons.  One is a sophomore in college and the other a senior in high school.

5).  Disney World is my favorite place to visit!  I have walked beneath Main Street USA!

6).  I am a Reality Show junkie! 

7).  My favorite hobby is genealogy and I love old cemeteries!

8)  My dream is to rent a motor home and drive to Seattle and down the west coast!

9).  I started a book club at work last year that is still going strong.  Yeah!
 
10).  I am blessed with wonderful friends who love me just the way I am.

PASS THE AWARD ONTO 4 NEW BLOGS: Since I am new to blogging this was a hard one!  So I picked blogs that are new to me!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, it is so sweet of you to nominate me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25 years..wow. I don't know if my husband and I will make that long. I might kill him...haha..jk.

    I love reality tv as well and I am a junkie too.

    If you ever make to the Reno, NV area, there is a really cool old cemetery in Virginia City. Some say it is haunted.

    I too want to rent an RV someday and drive down the westcoast, thru the redwoods.

    ReplyDelete