Friday, October 8, 2010

Questionnaire

Christina at Never The Skinny Girl posted this questionnaire on her blog yesterday.  How fun!
 
1.  What was your highest weight, what do you weigh right now and what is your goal weight? I'm really trying not to focus so much on the number and more on my health but I would like to lose 45 pounds.  While this will not make me "skinny", I think it is a healthy weight for me. 

2.  What is your #1 motivation for losing weight? My health.

3.  Have you always been overweight? No.  I've had never been overweight until 5 years ago.

4.  When you want to give up what inspires you to keep going? I just started on this journey but reading blogs daily is keeping me on track.

5.  What is the #1 thing you look forward to when you hit your goal weight? Feeling more energetic and in control of my health and also feeling more comfortable in my clothes!

6.  Do you have support on your weight loss journey? My husband is semi-supportive.  As long as it doesn't interfere too much with his life!  Hahaha!

7.  What is your favorite exercise? Walking.  I love to walk!

8.  What is the most important thing you have learned on your weight loss journey? How emotions place such a large role in making good decisions for me.

9.  What is one thing you have given up that you miss the most? Desserts!

10.  What is your strategy for losing weight? Slow and steady.  Making good food choices each day and staying motivated by reading blogs.

You can answer all of the questions or any of them you want to.  I look forward to learning something new about each one of you.

2 comments:

  1. I love getting to know people better... and what a better way to do that than a questionaire! thanks for sharing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete