Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monday Weigh-In a Day Late!

What a busy, fun weekend I had!  I'm finally starting to feel pretty good and getting more energy back!  Yeah!

When I stepped on the scale yesterday I was surprised to find 167.7 looking back at me.  I was expecting a bit of a weight gain since my appetite has returned and we ate all our meals out this weekend. But we did a lot of walking and raking so I guess the exercise helped.

Now that I can breath again it is time to add exercise into the mix of eating healthy.  The weather here is still good (no snow yet) so there is still time for me to walk outside before it's too darn cold and icy!

One more piece of good news.  My MIL bought a condo this weekend!  She should be moving out within the month.  Although it hasn't been bad having her live with us, she likes to cook and I don't mean healthy meals!  I've not said anything to her because I realize she is trying to help but it will be nice to get back to eating some "good for me" dinners again!

Off to catch up with how everyone else it doing!

2 comments:

  1. That is great news ! How much did you lose ?

    Yeah, on the MIL getting a condo too !

    I also switched my blog, you can follow me at hopesanddreamsforus.blogspot.com (having 2 blogs was too difficult)...I hope you will still follow me and cheer me on !

    Congrats again, I am glad that you are getting to feeling better and having more energy. Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete

  2. PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DISCLOSE MY IDENTITY BUT I MUST TESTIFY TO THE GREAT POWERS OF ADEDE SPIRITUALIST THE SPELL CASTER THAT BROUGHT BACK MY LOVER WITHIN 48HOURS. IF YOU NEED HIS HELP JUST CONTACT HIM AT: adedethegreatman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete