Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Weigh In

I stepped on the scale this morning and lost 5.4 pounds.  I'm not excited about it because I'm sure it is from being sick and that some of that weight will return even though I continue to eat healthy.

I'm not too upset as my main goal is to get healthy.  Yes, weight loss is a major part of that but as long as I continue to eat my right and get in exercise as I start to feel better I'm okay with that.

I'm feeling a little better today and like I'm on my way to a full recovery! 

Overall, a pretty decent day.  Hope all of you are having a great Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Even if it does return I am sure it would be all of it ! I am sure once you get to eating healthy the pounds are going to melt away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on the loss!!! Glad you are beginning to feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the loss and just keep eating healthy and exercising once you feel better and the weight will start coming off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the support everyone, you keep me going!!!

    ReplyDelete