Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Weigh-In

Because I am losing track in my mind how much weight I've lost I guess it's time to reveal the number.  I started out at 173.4 with a goal of 140 which is what I weighed for most of my adult life.

This morning I weighed in at 167.8.  This means I have gained some weight back that I lost last week, however, it also means I'm starting to feel better and have more of an appetite which is a good thing!

I'm taking the overall loss and calling it a happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss thus far...: )

    If you are having a tough time remembering, why not make a weight loss ticker...http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link. I created my ticker today!

    ReplyDelete

  3. PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DISCLOSE MY IDENTITY BUT I MUST TESTIFY TO THE GREAT POWERS OF ADEDE SPIRITUALIST THE SPELL CASTER THAT BROUGHT BACK MY LOVER WITHIN 48HOURS. IF YOU NEED HIS HELP JUST CONTACT HIM AT: adedethegreatman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete